<CT> (OT) McShellGS 95

  • From: changa mwene <mwenechanga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:09:36 -0700

I used this most wonderful DOS program that made DOS look like a mac, but

it was extreme nagware and I couldn't find the author and I just gave up
on it
after a while.  Now I've been found by a guy in exactly the same
position, minus
a couple years.

Does anyone out there know where I could find a full version of
McShellGS95
or at least contact the author and beg for a copy?  The man has no
internet
connection, so I don't even know how I got the trial version.