<CT> New Calmira add-ons

  • From: Ricardo Rita <ricardo_rita@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:25:41 -0800 (PST)

I've been working on two new calmira add-ons:

Calmira Script editor v.0.9 beta:
 - It's and editor to make scripting in calmira easier. Features fast
command implementation, run script option and a (primitive) toolbar.
I wanted to make this on delphi, but I'm missing files in the installation =
disks. Read readme.txt. Get it at
HTTP://ricardo.projecto21.com/calsed.zip

Calmira start.btm replacement for 4Dos users:
 - It's a start.bat replacement for 4Dos/Calmira users. It's faster, doesn'=
t need direxist.exe, automatically sets the tempscript variable, checks if =
windows is running, makes running windows scripts from the command line pos=
sible and some other minor changes. Get it at
HTTP://ricardo.projecto21.com/btm.zip

I would appreciate some feedback and testing

Thank you
Ricardo Rita