<CT> My Old Machine..

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:31:52 -0500

Now that I have resucitated my 1992 vintage 486 I think about how it ran
win 3.11 with only 12 megabytes of ram... There was a really funny bug
that I could never figure out that only happened with this old machine
in its orrigional configuration. When I started 'doze 3.11 on it, it
would crash and reboot. BUT... If I started win 3.11 then got up and ran
out of the room, IT WOULD LOAD!!!

This phenomenon was highly repeatable...

Now *THAT* Is a funky bug =P

--
Perhaps I will upgrade my OS from win 3.11...
But It has to be *better* than win 3.11...

Unsolicited "spam" messages to this account are subject to usage fees
and
in cases of fraud or egregeous abuse, prosecution.