<CT> Missing Calmira goodies?

  • From: BEN09880@xxxxxxx
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:53:34 EDT

Hey, it sure seems like a lot of people are mentioning that they are missing
files from the calmira online site...  Anyone try that Google archive website
thingy yet?  It might not be Google, but I know there is some archive website
for the web somewhere....
I also have nearly all the downloadable files form the website on cd
somewhere, I was going to make a master archive of it but never got around to
it...

How's about someone posts a list of the files they remember?  I'll go through
my CD archive (200+) until I find the files...

Keep it alive!! It works!!!

Benj