<CT> Media Replacement

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:46:43 -0500

Hey, Is anyone else in the same predicament as me?
When I have to reinstall, I first have to get out my set of 5.25"
floppies to install the core of 3.1 then install over it WFW 3.11...

Those floppies are terribly old and aren't renown for their reliability,
not to mention the un-availibility of replacement drives should the one
I am using fail. =\

What are your experiences in acquiring media replacements from M$?
I'm almost certainly going to have to request one in a year or two...
Unless a miracle happens and someone starts making good operating
systems... (horribly unlikely.) =\

--
If a "bug" in one program causes another to fail, the OS is at fault.
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.

####### Begin Eschelon Block #######
unabomber anthrax plutonium militia delta force ruby ridge atf batf waco
oklahoma city assault rifle sog sof m-16 clinton marx crack m-60 c5 c7
mlk panthers FBI chemical weapons twa 800 roswell terrorist freedom