<CT> Mask 98 with calmira

  • From: david creber <d_creber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:37:18 -0700 (PDT)

I have recently started using mask98 with calmira, and
although i like it, i would like to know how to get
rid of the new desktop background it creates. My
original desktop is underneath (i can see it on
startup, but i can't work out how to disable the
Mask98 one. Anyone know?

The other thing i am having problems is the my
computer windows in 'details' view. Whenever i open a
window set to 'details', it opens with only about 1 cm
of 'window' spcae. I then have to enlarge it to see
all my files. is there a way of setting calmira to
open windows to fit the number of files shown (or a
way of fixing the window size at something bigger)?