<CT> Mail-Box watcher

  • To: calmira_tips <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:16:52 +0200

Hello Fans...

Does anyone know a very simpel Mailbox-Watching tool ???
I need to check around 20 Mailboxes and it must display
how many mails are in.

There is a program on tucows, but it block to much my TCP-
connections and it is to slow, because it try to retrive
to much header informations such subject and sender...

Or does anyone know how to program such thing ???

Required valuses for checking E-Mails are:

        UID     pop3-Box
        PASS
        LIST

If anyone can programm it because I have lost my Conner
CFS850A and curently I have not enough money to buy a new
one. So my Delphi 1.0, VB 4.0 and BCC 4.0 is in coma...

Thanks
Michelle