<CT> Looking For Win3.x App

  • From: "Norm Meunier" <nmeunier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:08:54 -0400

Hi Fellow Calmira Users (and Abusers!),

Although I've been lurking, but haven't been active in this mailgroup for=
 some time (partly due to technical problems, and partly due to time=
 restrictions), I was wondering if any of you fine folks could help me out.

My brother uses Win 3.1 and Calmira but doesn't have a decent word=
 processor.  I don't want to install MS-Word on his machine because that's=
 just a little too much overkill.  Does anyone know of a half-decent (or=
 completely decent) freeware word processor out there in Internet land?

I've tried Word Express, which is "way cool", but it's shareware and=
 expires.  I'd buy it for him but a Canadian dollar doesn't go very far=
 these days.  :-(

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

-Norm-