<CT> Long time

  • From: Robin Roe <roro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Calmira_Tips <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 21:08:05 -0600 (MDT)

[peers out curiously]

Hello all, especially to the longer-time members of the list...

As you may know, i used to be a part of this list until
approximately 15 months ago, when a multitude of financial and
personal issues forced me offline.

I thought i'd only be away for a short while, but a combination of
very serious issues conspired to keep me offline until almost
October of 2003. Even then, i had a lot on my mind and was unable to
turn my attention to anything but core issues in my life.

Things are much better now. My finances are still bad, but i have
dealt with the major personal issues that i had throughout my life,
and as a result, i am ten thousand times happier now, and i can say
that for the first time in my life, i feel whole. :)

I give you all my sincere apologies for everything, losing the
domain and the site, and anything else that may have happened when
my life crashed. Thank you all, and God bless.