<CT> Intro

  • From: "m.dewes" <m.dewes@xxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:46:39 +0100

Hi all!

I'm new on this list and I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Michael, I'm German, I'm using Calmira for some days now with an
old Toshiba T 4600C notebook and Win 3.11 for WG. I really do like Calmira!

I have some questions, which are not really related to Calmira:

This notebook is really old, its battery doesn't work anymore, floppy disk
does work at times, more often it doesn't, memory leaves me with some PARITY
CHECK sometimes. Do some of you know where to get things like that? Best
thing would be in Europe :-)

Hope I didn't disturb the list. Best wishes to all of you,

Michael