<CT> International Calmira Sites and more about calmira.de and .org

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:35:37 +0200

Hi,

I just checked the Calmira Downloads Page for the urls of the
International Calmira Sites and found that the Hungarian and the
Swedish site are gone. Does anybody know if they got new Urls or
whatever happened to them?

Btw, I back-ordered calmira.org some days ago. Anyway, as my ISP
told me, the domain stays with its provider at least for another 35
days after the expiration date, therefore we'll have to wait at least till
the beginning of November... :-(

And even more news about Calmira Online!: Mike Graenz has
recently updated the FAQ. He also volunteered for a check-through of
the tips page, but this will take some more days, I assume. The new
FAQ is already on-line.

Apart from the guestbook, all interactive features are now restored. I
also added a form from freelists.org to the mailing list page, which
makes it even more easy to subscribe/unsubscribe and to change
mailing lists options.

The google link at the lower end of the news page has been changed
to calmira.de - and it works just fine.

And last but not least, some more screenshots have been added.

Well, Erwin, it's time to update the news page ... ;-D

Bye, bye
Gaby

---
The light at the end of a tunnel is always
the headlamp of an oncoming train! (Murphy)