<CT> Increased attention toward Calmira.org

  • From: "Reid Solberg" <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:58:45 -0800

Because of the extensive discussions of my newsgroup proposal, one more
Win3x user is adopting Calmira.  I'd like to see an update to the Calmira
site, to make it more welcoming to new visitors.  Something as simple as a
temporary change of the main logo and a new news item reading Season's
Greetings, or some generic holiday greeting.  For the logo, all I suggest is
the addition of holly to the icon.  I'm working on a possible design at the
moment.  This would make the site seem more as if it were freshly updated,
rather than May 12, 2002.

Reid Solberg