<CT> Important note on 3.11 beta 1

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:19:29 +0100

One thing I forgot to mention is that I removed the "Logon as another
user" function, due to the fact that reloading the shell always results
in a potential unstable system and shutdown problems.

I'd like to hear from people who used this feature and never had
problems with it. I am trying to find a solution, and it will probably
in the form of a seperate shell loader which remains resident in memory.
This loader would have to be written in pure win API (no VCL) to keep it
small. But it could solve a lot of startup and shutdown problems.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter