<CT> How to change name in "Product is licensed to:"?

  • From: Billy Wong <bhs1989@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:37:39 -0500

   Is there an easy way to change the name (and company name) in Win3.1?
You obviously know what I'm talking about when you open Program Manager's
About dialog box after you see the "This product is licensed to:" line.
I'm giving one PC I've rebuilt to a friend and unfortunately Win3.1 has
my last name licensed on it.  I would like to have it "licensed" with HIS
name on it!

   ___Billy Wong___
   BHS1989@xxxxxxxx
   http://www.geocities.com/billythekid1602445