<CT> Hi all! ...and some other stuff...

  • From: Ricardo Rita <ricardo_rita@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 08:21:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi all!

My name is Ricardo Rita and I'm a portuguese calmira user who has=20
been in this list some years ago.

I barely used computers in the last two years but I'm back and=20
setting up a new computer to use both calmira and newer operating=20
systems.

I also want to show you some stuff i've played with some time ago.=20
Maybe this has all been made but anyway, tell me if this has some=20
interest.

Here is a 4dos replacement of the calmira start.bat:
http://ricardo.projecto21.com/start.zip

Here's some example scripts I made:
http://ricardo.projecto21.com/scripts.zip

Here are some win9x background patterns I ripped:
http://ricardo.projecto21.com/patterns.txt

Here is a small utility I made to execute dos commands from calmira=20
scripts:
http://ricardo.projecto21.com/execute.zip

Here is a small batch file to backup calmira ini files:
http://ricardo.projecto21.com/c_backup.bat

And here are some tips I use:
http://ricardo.projecto21.com/sometips.txt

I made this a long time ago, and maybe it's nothing, but check it out.

Thanx