<CT> Debugging question

  • From: JGrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx (Stephan Grossklass)
  • To: calmira_tips <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:13:07 +0200

Hello all,

sometimes when Netscape loads a newsgroup SNM file Calmira complains
about an "Invalid floating point operation". Since MOD4WIN likes to
crash at that point (rarely), I'd like to know what Netscape does that
causes Calmira to throw up an error message and MOD4WIN to crash. Any
ideas on this? BTW mostly nothing happens, but sometimes the error
message comes and sometimes MOD4WIN crashes, but not both at the same
time - at least it hasn't occurred yet. The MOD4WIN crashes don't occur
very frequently any longer since I have DSL, but the number of the
floating point error messages has increased.

BTW the sound problem with Pegasus Mail still seems to be present, but
obviously the Windows Commander problem went away(?). Still wondering
why - the conflict that causes it should still be present in 3.11b...

Stephan
--
Stephan Großklaß (7bit: Grossklass)
eMail: mailto:jgrossklass@xxxxxxxxxxx | Webmaster: http://www.i24.com/