<CT> DOS Start & QuickMenu III

  • From: "MOY, WILLIAM" <BMOY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:02:11 -0500

Wow wow wow!  I love the way it looks! Can't wait to try it out!  It's also
very nice that it does not occupy memory while your programs are running.
Here is another called QuickMenu III
that I just read about from Axel 216's website (it's so nested in that
wonderful website, I can't quickly find it to provide a link.) Quick Menu
also occupies no memory after launching (which is why it is a better to
launch Windows from, unlike dosshell.)  First a screenshot link:
http://www.intac.com/~aboutcmp/QM3.html
And now, a link to QM's main website:
http://www.neosoftware.com/qm.html#fact
The Space wallpaper is soo cool, and it looks great on my b/w Omnibook300.
I've been trying to hunt down a DOS filemanager that uses 4DOS'
descript.ions to keep in line with Calmira.  Does anyone on this list know
of such an animal?

This all extended from trying to find a dosshell replacement because
Cut/Copy-ing Files and Folders is such a hassle  (...but not with Calmira
(happy sigh..)   :)  ) -Bill