<CT> DESQview.

  • From: Alan Grimes <alangrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:15:41 -0500

om

Thanks for the opportunity to try desqview.

It is a shining demonstration of how fast and simple software should
be... Unfortunately its current implementation is too weak for any
practical purpose. =\ A Desqview 32 would be nice but still lacking the
features that a modern OS needs...

Seeing it just reinforces my understanding that MS needs some real
competitors. =\

If the Amiga succedes in coming back from the dead, It'll be my #1
reccomendation for new hardware purchaces. =)

--
If a "bug" in one program causes another to fail, the OS is at fault.
http://users.erols.com/alangrimes/  <my website.

####### Begin Eschelon Block #######
unabomber anthrax plutonium militia delta force ruby ridge atf batf waco
oklahoma city assault rifle sog sof m-16 clinton marx crack m-60 c5 c7
mlk panthers FBI chemical weapons twa 800 roswell terrorist freedom