<CT> Current state of Calmira site...

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:37:30 +0200

Hi,

I'll try to resume all the mails I found in my mailbox this morning... :-)

First of all: http://www.calmira.de is functioning and I think we should
announce the link to the public, as long as calmira.org is "out of the
game".

Erwin has already uploaded some missing files (thanks!!), and my
idea is that everybody who has something to add, should contact
Erwin to "synchronize". Erwin, is this o.k.?

As soon as the former calmira site is reinstalled in some way, we
can think about updating it. But first we should at least try to rebuild
it as it was.

Phillip:
> I see many of the programs on the download page are missing I
> have most
> of them stored on this computer and would happily upload them if
> Gaby wishes.

Please send the files to my incoming directory on ftp.gaby.de. Log
into the server with an ftp program as anonymous user and send
them to "incoming". Please send me a notification mail when done.

PC Freak:

> About getting screenshots on the site, I just noticed that some of
them
> at least, can be found on the archive at http://www.archive.org.
Some of
> them are probably outdated (like mine, for example, although I have
the
> newer version I could send), but they'd be better than no
screenshots,
> at least for now.

I will have a look at the link later today. Thanks!!

Well, I hope that I didn't forget anybody and/or anything....

Bye, Gaby

---
You Know You Are a Computer Geek ...

     If you stare at an orange juice container because it says
CONCENTRATE.