<CT> Converter for Images

  • To: calmira_tips <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:44:21 +0200

Hello,

for some minutes I have encounterd a very big problem...

I have around 8000 JPEG's and I can view them in Netscape without any
problems but I can not edit it in Paint-Shop-Pro 3.12 because they
are:    "JFIF Photoshop 3.0 8BIM"

Now I have uploaded it to yahoogroups.com and I can not view it because
the server tell me they are MIME-Typ application/mac-binhex40 and not
MIME-Typ image/jpeg.

Now my Question:        Does anyone know a Batch-Converter for
                        JIFF/progressiv JPEG to BMP ???

Oh yes, it can be a Dos-Commandline-Tool or anything else but it must
support batch-jobs

Many thanks in advance

Michelle