<CT> Contacting Robin...

  • From: Gaby.Chaudry@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gaby Chaudry)
  • To: Erwin Dokter <e.dokter@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:37:30 +0200

Erwin,

> Reaching Robin may be harder then expected. My first email to his
> mail-to-sms service just bounced (user unknown). I know of no other way
> to contact him...

By snail mail?

Well, I will phone my ISP on Monday and ask them what they can do
from their side. Normally, when moving over a domain, they send a
form to the current owner, who will then sign it to ensure that he/she
is willing to transfer the domain. At least it works like that if the
owner lives in Germany. But I'm not sure if it's the same procedure if
the current owner lives somewhere else.

Anyway, we must find a way to contact Robin before, so that he
knows that it's o.k. to sign the form...

Perhaps somebody out there in the US who is able to contact him by
phone?

Bye, Gaby

--
Mrs. Gaby Chaudry