<CT> Calmira.de

  • From: "Reid Solberg" <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:38:22 -0800

It's getting time that the information on the Calmira Online! Website was
brought up to date.  It is becoming unclear to new users as to what they
need to get to get Calmira up and running.  I have heard this from several
people I know personally who were trying to get it working for themselves.
The previous news item saying that all interactive features of the web site
are defunct has not had a resolution posted on the News page, making it look
like much of the site is still unavailable.  It would probably not be a bad
idea to move the over 2 years of news items into a news archive page.  I
think the link for Calmira XP 3.31 on the download page needs to have a link
to the author's web site, not just to the file.  The author has provided
documentation at that location that is valuable to the prospective user.
The downloads page should also have a short note explaining what files are
needed to get Calmira up and running.

Reid Solberg