<CT> Calmira XP/NT Server 3.51 Question

  • From: "Richard Hamilton-Frost" <rich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:41:46 -0000

Good afternoon,

Have just fired up a previously unopened Windows NT Server 3.51, Installed,
lovely!

I have it running on a Pentium 200, with 32mb of RAM, 2gb hard disk.

Now, I installed Calmira XP, and it has taken over from Program Manager as
being the shell, now while that is great, the system is still in its
production stages and I require to be able to use Program Manager to get at
the domain/network settings, once I do all that Calmira can run in its place
quite happily.

So, my problem is how do I change the default system shell? I recall just
being able to look in the system.ini and change it in there to use
progman.exe, that line doesn't exist.

hmm? anyone got any clues.

Regards

Richard