<CT> Calmira News?

  • From: "Porter, Martin A" <Martin.A.Porter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:18:00 +1000

Hello all.

I've recently re-joined this list having been unexpectedly dropped off =
some months ago.  I'm now trying to catch up with the latest and so I =
apologise in advance if this subject has been done to death in recent =
times.

Basically, I'm just wondering whether there's any news on Calmira 4.0 =
and/or what improvements/features may be included. =20

Also, I recently acquired a P100 machine which I'm currently setting up =
with WfW3.11 and Calmira 3.2.  I'm tempted to try CalmiraXP but I'm =
afraid it may overwrite my current Calmira settings.  How feasible is it =
to have two versions of Calmira installed in separate directories on one =
machine?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Martin