<CT> Calmira Funding

  • From: Reid Solberg <reids@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:20:08 +0200 (MEST)

I would be interested in helping out Calmira financially if I could.  I
might be able to send a little bit with a money order if that would help.  I'm
sure if everyone threw in a just a bit we could get the domain (that is the
problem?) back on its feet.  I see no point in leasing the domain for a year, we
might as well pool our funds together and buy a five or ten year lease if it
is within our means.  Brinkster http://www.brinkster.com provides ad-free
web hosting with a reasonable amount of bandwidth and 30MB storage at no cost.
It may be viable for what is needed.  Could someone present some figures on
what a five year lease of the Calmira domain would cost?

Reid Solberg