<CT> Calmira 3.11... 3.2... 4.0?

  • From: Erwin Dokter <edokter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:18:23 +0200

Hi all,

Here's a list of what I've been doing since Calmira 3.1 came out. I was
panning to call the next release 3.11, but maybe 3.2 would be better, or
even 4.0 (???) What do you think?

+ Added Find Text history in Find dialog.
+ All buttons now have the real Windows 95 look.
+ Added configurable delay in Taskbar animation.
+ New Fonts tab in Desktop properties.
+ New 'Go to' dialog in Explorer and on Desktop.
+ Clicking an active windows' task button will minimize the
  window.
+ Improved drag support: ctrl/shift/alt resp. will perform
  copy/move/make shortcut. Right button cancels dragging.
+ while dragging, tree and file panes will scroll by hovering
  over the scroll buttons.
+ Dragging objects over a task button activates the windows,
  so you can can drop anywhere in the program.
+ CTRL+TAB now changes tabs in dialogs.
  (had to remove CTRL+TAB for window switching.)
+ Redesigned Task Manager
+ Optimized Explorer resize/redraw code.
+ Improved browser configuration, now detects default browser.
+ Improved transparency for selected items on the start menu.
+ Improved Progman DDE support; icons added by setup programs
  are directly placed in the Start Menu properties dialog.
+ (internal) Calmira now uses one fixed global timer.

-- Erwin Dokter
   mailto:edokter@xxxxxxx
   http://members.home.nl/edokter