<CT> CalUnity online

  • From: Mike Gränz <mog_why@xxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:22:13 +0200

Hi girls and guys!

I have finally uploaded the Calmira Community to:
www.calunit.net.ms

Give it a try, you an add our screenshot there (and add a comment), add our
site to the links page, download some programs and using the foru.
I' working on more stuff like wallpaper upload, theme exchange, upload of
your downloads,...
If you have some ideas just mail e I' open for nearl everything ;) I hope
that Calmira will last forever! And all of us can do something for it!!!

BTW: I'm searching someone who has the screenshots from the original calmira
site! I would like to upload them here, so that they are not lost and can
still be viewed

Mike::Gränz
mog@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.calpaint.de