<CT> Any Tradtional Chinese Win3.1 freeware download?

  • From: "Ken Yaksa - Derrick Limited" <yaksaken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:18:29 +0800

Hi there:

Just wondering if there still has any free tradtional chinese
Windows 3.1 freeware/shareware for download...??

What I most need is Tradtional Chinese Internet Explorer 4.x/5.x.
I owned Tradtional Chinese Internet Explorer 3.02, but it can't
display some modern web pages.  And since Microsoft has stopped
all the 3.1 versions of IE for downloading.... I really don't
know where I could get one.

Why I need such chinese softwares is that:
1) I owned some old computers such as 386DX-33, 486DLC-40 and
some 486DX-100 & AMD/Cyrix 5x86....
2) I want to make these computer for childs to use.
3) I am a chinese.....

Anybody help...??

Thanks in advances....

Best regards,