<CT> Another Suggestion and a Win3.1 question

  • From: William C Andrews <uncwilly@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: calmira_tips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:03:51 EST

What about this as a feature?

In the right click menu for an Explorer window add a "Go To DOS"
option.  This would open up a DOS session in the directory that
is being viewed or clicked on.

Win3.1 question.
What determines what are the default directories when opening a
DOS window?  Frequently when I change to my D: it is in a directory
that I haven't gone to in a week.  Sometimes when I go to my E:
it goes to E:\Juno sometimes E:\Juno\User0000

--
William Andrews       Uncwilly@xxxxxxxx
Owner:    Interbot@xxxxxxxxxxx