[calibrebooks] (no subject)

  • From: Christine Ronaldson <Christine.Ronaldson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 09:00:55 +0000

Join me up again,
Christine
Christine Ronaldson

Head of Literature and Audio Book Production

Calibre Audio Library
Aylesbury, Bucks, HP22 5XQ
01296 432 339 (Switchboard)

Calibre Audio Library brings the pleasure of reading to people with sight
problems, dyslexia or disabilities that prevent them reading print through a
subscription-free nationwide postal and internet service of audio books. We
offer a choice of over 8,500 titles, fiction and non-fiction, recorded
unabridged by professional actors and broadcasters.

The Calibre website, www.calibre.org.uk<http://www.calibre.org.uk> provides
details of all our services including on-line access to our complete catalogue
of audio books.

Registered charity no 286614