Re: [calibrebooks] Books again

  • From: Elizabeth Lovick <flottaliz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:18:53 +0000

I have read that one - excellent selection of stories I thought.

I have just finished Do No Harm - a book of memoirs by a neurosurgeon. Very interesting, though not for the squeamish!

The Audible book I have just finished is the first (of two) volume of a biography of Bob Dylan. Again very interesting as it is also about the times in which he was writing and performing. It was easy to pick up and put down.

I am waiting for my next Calibre book (sent both off over the weekend). I have several Audible ones waiting to be read, but have not decided which one!

Liz

I'm about half-way through "The Persephone Book of Short Stories".

To leave the list, send a message to: calibrebooks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with faq as the Subject.