[calibrebooks] Re: What are...

  • From: Eve Smyth <fairlady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 23:21:48 +0100

Currently I'm reading "A Far Country" by Nevil Shute.  It's set
in the early 1950s, mainly in Australia so far.  People are
either moving or thinking of moving between England and
Australia; discussions of the shortages and generally poorer
conditions of some of the people in one country as opposed to the
other, etc.  I don't know where the actual story is going, but
with Nevil Shute you can expect a good story anyway.  The book is
from Calibrh but I don't remember its number.  Eve