[calibrebooks] Re: What are...

  • From: "Lindsey Armstrong" <rileyone5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 13:21:04 +0100

Hi Folks,

I have just finished listening to Eloise by Judy Finnegan through the rnib
talking book library.  This was her debut novel.

The story is centered around a woman called Cathy who keeps having dreams
about her friend Eloise who has just died.  In her dreams, Eloise keeps
coming vack to Cathy telling her to watch over her children and that she has
unfinished business that Cathy has to sort out.  Can't tell you too much as
it would give things away.  A very gripping story.

Lindsey