[calibrebooks] Re: Update for members - new system now live

  • From: Margaret Caisey <magscais@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 20:16:37 +0100

Thank you Andrew, for letting us know. Sounds good!

Regards, Margaret

On 11 Sep 2015, at 17:53, Andrew Summers <asummers112@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Update for members - new system now live

Gone Live
Calibre's new library and membership system has gone live on 10th September
and we have now commenced issuing books to members again.

Of course, we will endeavour to catch up as quickly as possible and we have
people working extra hours to help with this but it will probably take a
week or more to fully clear the backlog. Please bear with us for a little
while longer during this essential period of change.

The facility to update booklists online remains out of action for now but
will be reinstated by October.

Our new system will have lots of benefits for our members including the fact
that we can now have many more copies of our own titles as well as those
purchased from some of the commercial suppliers. This will mean a shorter
wait if you have some of these popular titles on your request list.

HTH

Andrew

To leave the list, send a message to: calibrebooks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with Unsubscribe as the Subject.