[calibrebooks] Re: Streaming

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:05:46 -0000

Hi Liz

Reading your post brings back to my memory the conversation I had with one
of your office admin girls. I don't have a tablet or smartphone. I actually
did have both but gave them to my grandson. I just cannot be bothered with
the learning curve and the synthetic voices are nonsense to me. If I did
stream I'd need to download it to a non-internet phone, a MP3 player, memory
card or memory stick. None of which will be permissible. I'll therefore
stick to the postal service I'm afraid. Many thanks for taking the time to
explain it all to me.

Roger