[calibrebooks] Reading

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Calibre'" <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:57:22 -0000

3328 Element of Doubt by Dorothy Simpson

This is a crime story about a beautiful but unpleasant woman, Nerine
Tarrant, who is pushed off the balcony at her home and falls to her death.
Inspector Thanet investigates.  Nerine is married to a Consultant Surgeon
who adores her in spite of her multiple infidelities.  There are plenty of
people who would have happily murdered her, but Thanet has to work out who
actually did it.

I enjoyed this one, beautifully read by Ian Wallace.  I have also read
others by Dorothy Simpson, and they are all interesting crime stories.

Wendy