[calibrebooks] New List

  • From: Liz Clarke <Liz.Clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:00:56 +0000

Hello to all who are here so far
Best wishes

Liz
Liz Clarke
Head of  Fundraising and Marketing
Calibre Audio Library
Aylesbury, Bucks, HP22 5XQ
01296 432 339 (switchboard)
Calibre Audio Library brings the pleasure of reading to people who have sight
problems, dyslexia or other disabilities that prevent them reading print
through a subscription-free nationwide postal and internet service of audio
books. We offer a choice of over 8,500 titles, fiction and non-fiction,
recorded unabridged by professional actors and broadcasters. The Calibre
website, www.calibre.org.uk<http://www.calibre.org.uk/>, provides details of
all our services including online access to our complete catalogue of audio
books.
Calibre is a registered charity no 286614