[calibrebooks] MIDNIGHT, BY JOSEPHINE COX

  • From: Peter Wilkins <goodsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Calibre Group <calibrebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 19:18:55 +0100

I have just finished reading Midnight, by Josephine Cox, which I
enjoyed very much.

The story begins with Jack, a successful car salesman, being
woken by his partner Molly, as he was yet again experiencing one
of his many nightmares.

Molly is concerned that the regularly interrupted sleep will make
Jack unfit for work, and it is already causing problems in their
relationship.

Molly persuades Jack to go to his doctor and make an appointment
to see someone qualified to deal with this type of problem.

We also meet former neighbour Libby, whose mother Eileen has
symptoms similar to Alzheimer's disease.   There is also Tom next
door, who is very kind and gentle, and looks after Eileen when
Libby is unable to.

There are other interesting characters, but I don't want to say
any more, as I would give too much of the story away.

If you like a book that is easy to read, and well-written, and
which holds your interest, then order this from Calibre.

Peter

To leave the list, send a message to: calibrebooks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with Unsubscribe as the Subject.
For vacation mode, send a message to: calibrebooks-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx