[caldervalleyfr] CVFR 35TH ANNIVERSARY RELAY - BATON COMPETITION

  • From: "Marc Collett" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("marccollett")
  • To: caldervalleyfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 11:18:24 +0100

Dear Club Members
Now the excitement of the British Fell Relays is out of the way, it's time to get excited about the the club anniversary relay next weekend. So, a couple of things:

  • 1. We've got 6 teams entered so far (I'm writing this on Sunday morning). Please get your entry in as soon as possible so we know how many teams we are likely to have on the day. Entry form is at https://forms.gle/WefyVzSQuKZVk8hs7
    2. If you're feeling a little lost and lonely and are still looking for a team or you have a team that still needs that vital fourth member, don't be shy, post up on the club FB page or through the freelists email
  • 3. And Finally, the Great Baton Competition. Each team that enters is automatically entered into the Great Baton Competition. The rules for this are simple:
    • Each team MUST enter a baton
    • The baton won't be used for the relay - it is ceremonial - but it must be capable of being carried without giving your team a disadvantage
    • There will be prizes!

    Here's a picture of a very obvious example - red and white is clearly a good colour combo! - so let's get creative
    Please bring your baton entry with you to registration on Stubb Field between 12.45 and 1.15 on Saturday 23rd October
    Look forward to seeing you next weekend.
    All best
    Marc Relay ROmarccollett@xxxxxx07830 245292

    JPEG image