[cad] Re: questions

  • From: Tayah Teoni <jbkoskin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 07:53:49 -0700

I have to agree with this assessment, due to the fact that I'm in the same
situation with a website I'm working on myself at the moment. Since I cannot
afford a webmaster, I can only do so much within a given period of time. I
think their original intention was to set this up, then encourage
contributions to  get it running. Unfortunately, it looks like they still
need someone to over see that one detail as well.

This may turn into dud before our eyes.

Tayah

Be sure to visit our new site,  "Strengthened By Grace Minstries" at
http://www.sbgministries.org
If you're interested in being a writer, moderator, or gleaner of
information, send email to: yourservant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Drawing upon my own experience of 'African init=
> iatives', I offer a more obvious explanation:- THEY HAVE NO MONEY!
> This database has all the symptoms of a project fading away through lack
> of=
>  funding, but I will stick around until it revives.

To reply to this message, please click the 'Reply' button on your
email program. To start a new topic, email to cad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For help and information, including subscription options, email to
cad-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with FAQ as the subject. To unsubscribe,
List URL: //www.freelists.org/webpage/cad