[cad-linux] xpace works!

  • From: Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:48:45 +0200

Massimiliano Mirra said:     (by the date of Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:34:17 +0200)

> That should be easy.  Just do apt-get install libtk-ruby.

it works! :-))

and I just discovered one thing - symlinks do not get updated. when I
edit kitchen geometry, the kitchen.clone doesn't get updated.

But relax - that's one of those things that we want to get to work while
developing specification. Bruno told that symlinks are not good
solution, and the more I think about it, the more I think that Bruno is
right. For example symlinks are not supported on all filesystems...

But on the other hand - symlinks are just another feature that
filesystem offers, if anyone wants to use then in his drawing, they
should be supposed to work correctly...

--
# Janek Kozicki