[cad-linux] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 05:10:45 -0800 (PST)

it's ok.
if some one decides to quit the list i would much rather unsubscribe them
manually than they block the address.  when that happens i never know if i
should remove them or not.

since the list started we have only had about 10 people unsubscribe.  not bad.

i would like to ask for feed back.  good or bad if someone decides to leave.
some people seem to like the list when it is slow and i fwd notices about
what's going on.  others, myself included, prefer the discussion.

--- marrandy <marrandy@> wrote:

> On Monday 13 January 2003 04:55 am, you wrote:
> > dear sirs,
> > please UNSUBSCRIBE me / my email-adress from your list
> > thanks
> > andrej holic
>

> Good grief !!!

> yourself from there.

=====
phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS
//www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

http://mailplus.yahoo.com