[cad-linux] Re: the parametric project

  • From: "Lee Harding" <lee.harding@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:30:30 -0700

An interesting (simple) case to think about is how the corners of an
axis-aligned rectangle relate to one another -- are those directed or
undirected relationships?  And, how would you implement making the edge
between points movable (e.g. dragging one of the four lines of the
rectangle) -- can you move more than one point at a time, and what
happens when conflicts result?=20