[cad-linux] Re: test

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 11:38:36 -0800 (PST)

the spam has dropped off.  at one time it was a full time job.
my cad-tastrafy page is still up, but i haven't updated it in ages.

the two most active projects seem to be pythoncad and brlcad.
i still think they should team up.

i've had to move over to solidworks to pay bills.
yeah, running that other OS.
haven't got to play with AIX in a few years.

phrostie
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS