[cad-linux] Re: splittig the list

  • From: Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:36:21 +0200

phrostie said:     (by the date of Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:26:58 -0400)

> it's not a new subject, but most discussion about splittig the list has been
> off list.

I understand the need for splitting the list.

Some of the discussion is more CAD than linux related,
while our technical stuff is more linux than CAD.

As a member of the group that caused this unhappiness among subsribers I
agree that creating another cad-linux-devel (for example) list should
solve the problem. And I belive that it is a good solution.

I think that the bottom of the page:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=cad-linux

should then look like this:

====
So stand up and say it loud "I RUN CAD ON LINUX"

There doesn't that feel better :-)
NOW!, SIGN UP!

# Archive: //www.freelists.org/archives/cad-linux/
# Subscribe link: cad-linux-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

And if you are more linux inclined, or interested in developing stuff
related to 'cad on linux' subject, please have a look at:
cad-linux-devel
===

the phrase can be changed dozens of times. just my idea on how I see the
solution.

the socond webpage could look almost the same. And becouse I like
somtimes to tinker with gimp I just created a modified version of the
cad-linux1.jpg:

http://absurd.kozicki.pl:8435/~www/Cad-Linux/cad-linux2.jpg

--
# Janek Kozicki