[cad-linux] Re: speaking of OC

  • From: "Zach Frey" <zach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 07:30:56 -0700

>For the moment, I don't really have time to continue, but I will.
>And i will continue to support Linux.
>For the moment, I'm converting all the GUI from Qt(Linux) and MFC(Windows)
>to wxWindows.
>
>When the wxWindows version will be finished, I will mention it on the list.

Since the problem is time, maybe you could use the list to ask for
help?  There may be some others out there willing to pitch in.
(I know I would be interested, although I have that "time" issue
as well.)

Zach

Free 20MB Web Site Hosting and Personalized E-mail Service!
Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/