[cad-linux] Re: speaking of OC

  • From: Stephane Routelous <route@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:35:05 -0400

Hi,

I am the author of exoTKAD.

For the moment, I don't really have time to continue, but I will.
And i will continue to support Linux.
For the moment, I'm converting all the GUI from Qt(Linux) and MFC(Windows)
to wxWindows.

When the wxWindows version will be finished, I will mention it on the list.

HTH,

Stephane
http://www.exotk.org