[cad-linux] Re: reply from TomCAD owner

  • From: marrandy <marrandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 14:47:40 -0500

On Sunday 19 January 2003 02:28 pm, you wrote:

> Someone was asking earlier about how they could help projects even
> though they couldn't code. For a bit of practice why not download some
> of the TomCAD packages and report any errors you (people in general) get
> back to the author. As you've already seen, the worst you'll get back is
> an email back saying
> "sorry it's been a while, I've been busy, thanks for the feedback" etc
> which is pretty normal of most free projects.

Despite the fact you have emailed thoughout this thread, you seem to be
totally missing the point.

I am not going to download, attempt to install, use, bug report over a dozen
CAD applications.

I already bug report 30+ app's that I use because they are functional.

When people get together and work to create at least one, if not two credible,
useable CAD programs, it will be different.

I don't have the luxury of having my time wasted.  This thread is rapidly
deteriorating to a point where it's not worth contributing too anymore.