[cad-linux] reply from TomCAD owner

  • From: Kim Lux <lux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 19 Jan 2003 09:35:01 -0700

Here is the reply I received today from the owner of the TomCAD site:

<paste begins>

Hi,

First I'd like to excuse may late answer, I have been abroad for some
weeks.
I worked on TomCAD, but I had no access to my email.
Regarding your questions:

You are right, the C/C++ source is not available for direct download.
But
TomCAD itself is a python app, so there is no binary
code, just source in the distribution. If you are intersested in
building
the C/C++ based libs on RedHat 8, I can of course
provide the C/C++ source on the website. I will release a new TomCAD
version
sometime this week, together with a package of my
development source tree, so feel free to come back for a visit.

Best Regards,
Thomas Schmidt