[cad-linux] Re: new screen shots for CADDA

  • From: phrostie <pfrostie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cad-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:11:44 -0500

Addmittedly i've let the pages gather dust.
i need to go thru and start updating them.
for Daveg to send me a screen shot is great, most venders won't take the time
to do that just for me.  i had one that was so paranoid that i would say
something bad about them that i took them off.  it was not worth it.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
//www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux